Thursday, October 21, 2010

High 5's with

There are a whole lot of people behind the brands you see advertised here on this catablog.
Here at the ugly sweater we want you to be a part of the whole experience of buying the brands we indorse.  I have chosen to interview the people who have firsthand experiences with the brands.  Some professional, some local, all real.
This is Lucas Ouellette, Whistler Mountain park builder for the past five years, head digger of camp COC, and  professional of the goggle tan.
Lucas Ouellette
Age: 24
Resides: Whistler,B.C
Sponsors: D.W.D, Westbeach, Union
 HUS: Without googling, what can you tell me about the U.S. civil war?

LO: I don't know shit about it! Must of been pretty mellow though if it was called the 'civil' war...
HUS: What’s it like being part of DWD?

LO: It's fuckin sick! It's a company I back 100 percent, and have since day one. It's awesome to do more than just ride their boards and wear their hoodies. They really involve the team with graphic ideas and board specs. They actually give a shit and listen to people. Sean and Jeff are two solid humans. I'm so stoked to have become such good friends with them.
HUS: Maet or Rat Maet?

LO:  I never rode a reverse camber board before the rat. Now I can't ride a normal camber board. The rat is so much fun! So yea, I'm a rat guy.
HUS: You’re a big up and coming professional snow boarder, why no energy drink sponsor?

LO:  HA. I've actually never had an energy drink in my life. Not my thing. I'll stick to cream soda.
HUS: You are getting in a four passenger car with five people for a 2,000 mile journey, who is in the car?

LO: Keenan, Geno, Ashley and Darryl. It would be a hilarious 2000 miles!
HUS: Thanks Lucas.  Any last words for our homies?

LO: Support true rider owned snowboard companies. Not ski or shoe brands. BUY A DWD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment